A Product Designer at Jewel Digital Ventures (JDV) will be responsible for developing digital product concepts and designing the app/desktop interface of our company’s innovative, cutting-edge solutions that push the limitless possibilities in the asset management space.
You will join a team of engineers in bringing innovative FinTech ideas to life by utilising the latest technologies and tools. As such, we are looking for talents with inquisitive minds who are eager to push the technical boundaries and thrive when given the opportunity to learn new technologies and systems.
The key responsibilities include:
- Oversees and conceptualised high-level product vision.
- Conduct the necessary value propositions validation, persona creation and conducting user testing to validate the product vision.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate product ideas, functions, process flow and user interaction.
- Use prototyping tools such as Figma or Sketch (or other tools) to visualise the design which will serve as reference points for developers.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Create cohesive style guides, ensuring that a consistent design language is applied across the products.
- Educate and share with staff members on design thinking principles.
- 2 - 5 years proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g., Figma or Sketch).
- Team spirit: effective communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, or relevant field.